18.12.13

Rihanna for Balmain and Erykah Badu for Givenchy

Eighties/Nineties throwback! I am absolutely in awe with Rihanna in the latest French Fashion house Balmain Spring Campaign. She is stunning! It was photographed by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin it was styled by Rihanna's own stylist, Mel Ottenberg. "In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world," said label's creative director, Oliver Rousteing. 






Here is a little previous of Erykah Badu for Givenchy‘s Spring/Summer 2014 campaign by director Riccardo Tisci shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott.. I like the mix of African and Japanese influences.. I think she is perfect for this campaign! I am a huge fan of Erykah Badu. I saw her in concert at the Massey Hall in Toronto and it has to be one of the best concert I have ever seen. She is flawless, she is a timelessly beautiful, and she has a voice that take me to a different world. I am NEVER tired of listening to Erykah Badu.. ♡




4 comments:

  1. Really amazing post! thanks for sharing. will back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog post on "Rihanna for Balmain and Erykah Badu for Givenchy" related information. so thank you very much for sharing this valuable contents. I will visit again to read more post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really the post is helpful and the photo pose is beautiful. Go on and i wait for next post.

    clipping path service
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete