The beautiful Sarah wore a Halston Heritage dress by Neiman Marcus , the dress is $325! The new Spring collection is launched under the Chief Creative Officer, Sarah herself. The collection is really gorgeous! It can be found online and it is also "carrie-d" :) everywhere at The Bay in Toronto. Carrie is also wearing a $1,040 pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, a Solange Azagury-Partridge gemstone necklace worth a huge $198,200, Mykita & Bernhard Wilhelm Aviator shades for $525, and a $1,500 Chanel clutch. Sophisticated, fine, and sexy! This lovely look of the day can be yours for only $201 509!
Now a little flashback of this unforgivable fashion of the first Sex And The City. Did you know that the movie earned more than $400 million back in 2008? Here are a few facts: They had a $65,000,000 budget! H Stern loaned more than 300 pieces of jewelry to the film. According to Patricia Field, the flower ring that Smith buys for Samantha is worth approximately $50,000. The Vogue fashion shoot is the only scene in the movie that isn't fashion directed by Patricia Field. The note that is given to Carrie letting her have the wedding dress is actually written by Vivienne Westwood herself..
This was a famous outfit! Carrie Bradshaw "rocked" her signature HUGE flower accent and some rockin gladiator sandals. The next picture girly and feminine. Two green prints, the edgy black belt, some DIOR shoes and the funkiest ‘Eiffel Tower’ purse! J'ADORE!
Prints and more print! Cynthia’s bold black and white ensemble is smoking hot!!
Of course.. a major scene in the movie is Carrie’s wedding. Vivienne Westwood wedding gown topped with a green feather-festooned veil. Yes, this dress was simply stunning!! Jaw droppingly beautiful! Now the bridesmaids! Charlotte wears a Zac Posen bridesmaid’s dress in black and looks stunning! Cynthia Nixon looks like a goddess! She looks amazing and this blue made her hair stand out. Sam wears power red for her bridesmaid dress.. of course! Red is definitely her color! Good job Patricia.. I would of picked those exact same dresses! Ha Ha
"Women come to NY for the two L's. Labels & Love" Said Carrie
Here are some loved labels crazy digits!
- Carrie gives a handbag to Louise, a Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Firebird bag - $5,400
- The Love key chain Louise gives to Carrie is made of gold, designed by H.Stern - $6,800
- The outfit Carrie ultimately marries in is by Christian Dior, circa 2008 - $6,000
- Carrie's custom couture Vivienne Westwood wedding gown would retail for $22,760
- The crystal cupcake bag carried by Lilly is by Judith Leiber Strawberry Cupcake Clutch - $4,395
- Louise's bag from "Bag Borrow or Steal" is a Louis Vuitton Denim Bowly Handbag - $1,500
- Carrie's Eiffel Tower bag is by Timmy Woods - $3,000 with crystals, $450 without.
- Samantha's large bright red bag is a Fendi Medium Bag de Jour Handbag - $1,680
- The bag Charlotte carries to the fashion show is a Fendi Leather Feather Evening Bag - $1,680
Dear Patricia, will the recession have an impact on Carrie big spending habbits? How about Charlotte elegant style? Will Samantha spurge as much on vibrator? Will Miranda start a saving account for her son? Hummm..
We'll have to wait and see for May 27 2010.. and for some Extra butter Pop Corn!