5.6.10

Haider put a spell on me ♥

Myself and the amazing Haider Ackermann

"Dear
Haider, thank you for all the goosebumps you gave me last Tuesday. It was my first time in a museum and it was amazing! I wish it would of lasted all night long.." Of course, I am talking about Haider Ackermann's fashion show on June 1 at the ROM. This successful event was organized by the High-End Yorkville boutique, 119 Corbo, the exclusive Toronto retailer for Haider Ackermann.

This master designer draper "put a spell on" everyone in the room showing the most spectacular pieces, perfectly odd models and a powerful music
."I put a spell on you" of both Screamin' Jay Hawkins and Marilyn Manson complimented the Collection à merveille! I had some the best chocolates! So much that I lost count of how many pieces I savored.. some Leonidas fresh Belgian chocolates perhaps?

Each
outfit coming out was my favorite.. all the way until the end. He saved the best for last. It was a stunning floor lenght dress and yes, it was my favorite! A true piece of Art. A piece of Art that belongs in a museum. :)




It was a beautiful show and I am speechless by his talent & vision. I had the pleasure to meet him after the show and he is immediately lovely! There no dough that Haider has already put his creative mark in the world of high fashion.







All the images are from: www.style.com


I really wish you would of been there! Here it is on Youtube:





No comments:

Post a Comment