25.7.14

Talking Canadian Fashion with Jeanne Beker and Kim Cattrall

I had a big wardrobe fitting with the stunning Kim Cattrall last week and it was a lot of fun. Jeanne Beker for Etalk made a visit to chat about the Canadian Designers worn on her new TV series Sensitive Skin and OF COURSE to check out what goodies I had on my clothing racks! 

I showed some beautiful Canadian pieces from SmythePink TartanDsquared2, Denis GagnonMarie-Saint PierreLida BadayLucian Matis, Cailtin PowerSuzi RoherJennifer Torosian.. And thank you so much Jeanne Beker for bring some stylish pieces from your EDIT collection! 

For the occasion I wore a beautiful Dsquared2 leather blazer from Bannermans! Den and Dan, I love you ♡

Thanks Etalk for the lovely visit and the footage!

Follow Jeanne Beker for the latest fashion news!


Thanks to my amazing assistant Heidi Ondrusek xx

No comments:

Post a Comment