18.5.11

Motorcycle Culture & Celebrity Bikers

Motorcycle Culture & Celebrity Bikers

Photographer, Bryan Helm has a particular interests in biker photography. He is amazing at capturing the coolest looking bikers around! Yes.. his work is so great that it will be on exhibition stating today and you are all invited!

BY Bryan Helm

- Toronto CONTACT Festival -

From May 19 to May 29 2011

Opening
reception is Thursday, May 19Th, 2011 from 6-10 pm

258 Wallace Ave. Ste 109C
Toronto



Here is some of Bryan's biker photography:


I have always wanted a motorcycle.. but went I was younger I wanted a chopper!! I get that passion from my dad. I love that amazing feeling of freedom and "rebelliousness" when you are on a bike!! It's like flying!

Did you know that the word chopper actually come from the post World War 2 era? Yep, In order to make their motorcycle go faster, service mans remove/chop unnecessary parts of their motorcycle. Then they added a longer fork and higher handlebars. Best of all.. custom choppers always have incredible bad ass art work!

When I was 17, I did art work on motorcycle helmets using airbrush and paint. My airbrush pen was a gift from this great tattoo artist from Quebec. He like my paintings and he made me premise that I would never stop doing art. He thought me a lot and he inspired me to always wanna create and to follow my dreams. Few weeks later, I moved from Quebec City to Toronto and I was calling "Jim Davis/Garfield" office asking them if I could work for him! :)



Life is too short for traffic. ~Dan Bellack


There are two types of people in this world, people who ride motorcycles,and people who wish they could ride motorcycles. ~Author Unknown


Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window. ~Author Unknown



For more information on

"Motorcycle Culture & Celebrity Bikers"

go to Bryan's WEBSITE or his BLOG



2 comments:

  1. this collection of post are super and very nice post. all collections are pretty good.i will inform about your post to my friends too..and all the best for your future designs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photography, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete